How much is fantasy of trees
Fantasy At A Glance | Fantasy of Trees
|Children 3 & under||FREE|
|Fantasy 4 Pack||$20 (online only)|
Online tickets will go on sale November 1, 2022.
|Tuesday, Nov. 22 [First Look Event - separate ticket required]||5 p.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday, Nov. 23||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Thursday, Nov. 24 (Thanksgiving)||3 p.m. - 8 p.m|
|Friday, Nov. 25||9 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Saturday, Nov. 26||9 a. m. - 9 p.m.|
|Sunday, Nov. 27||Noon - 6 p.m.|
|All Days - School Coupon Book||$1 off adult ticket w/coupon|
|All Days - News Sentinel coupon||$1 off adult ticket w/coupon|
|All Days - Military and First Responders||$1 off with valid ID|
|Friday - Santa's Senior Stroll (9am-12noon)||55 and up half price|
|Saturday||$1 with UT Football Home Game Ticket Stub|
|Sunday||Worship Bulletin Day - $1 off Adult ticket with worship bulletin|
- Fantasy First Look - Tuesday, Nov. 22, 5-9pm
- Separate Ticket Required
- Adults: $20, Children 4-12: $10
- Children 3 and under: Free
- Tickets available at the door
- Raffle Tree Drawing - Sunday, Nov. 27, 5pm
Trees and Decorations
Travel through a forest of more than 350 beautifully designed trees, holiday accessories, store front windows, door designs, table centerpieces and an Adopt-a-Tree forest decorated by local school children. All priced to sell.
Designers - Grand Benefactor, Showcase, Friendship Tree, Platforms, Freestanding Trees (7'), Store Front Windows, Potted Trees (4.5'), Table Top Trees (24"-36"), Door Designs, Be Creative!, Designer Cash & Carry Shop, Adopt-A-Trees 7', 4.5' and 3'
- Frosty's Warehouse
- Cookie Corner
- Designer Cash & Carry
- Merry Mercantile
- Personalized Ornaments
- Secret Santa
- Memories from Hallmark (located in Designer Cash & Carry)
Stroll along our Vendor Village Market Place for some special holiday shopping, including sweets, jewelry, souvenirs, wreaths, holiday centerpieces and much more.
- Just for You
- The Final Touch Gift Wrap
- ETCH Volunteers/Masquerade Jewelry
- My Kind of Lovely
- You Pick
- Olive Vine's Boutique
- Charming Bishop Boutique
- Hudson and Harper
- Cutco Cutlery
- Snooty Patootie
- 865 Candle Company
"It's a Snap" Photo Op (free)
Create a special seasonal photo with family and friends when you take your own pictures in this beautiful photo spot.
Fantasy Theater (Main Stage)The Fantasy Theater hosts live bands and musical entertainment throughout the entire Fantasy of Trees event. See the Full Entertainment Schedule.
Gingerbread VillageTake in the sights and smells of a village of gingerbread houses deliciously constructed and decorated by area bakers, chefs and school children. Sponsored by All Convention & Expo Services.
Commemorative Pictures (photo $14 & USB $22)
Have a holiday photograph of your family or friends taken by a photographer; $14 for a 5 X 7 print or ornament or $22 for a digital image.
Raffle Tree ($5 ticket)
Accepts Kids' Kash tickets only - $1 apiece!
- Christmas Critters - 4 tickets
- Decorate-a-Cookie - 2 tickets
- Glacier Globe Ornaments - 2 tickets
- Handprint Potholders - 3 tickets
- Itsy Bitsy Trees - 2 tickets
- Home Depot Santa Craft - 3 tickets
- Jingle Bell Ornaments - 3 tickets
- Sand Art - 3 tickets
- Thumbprint Ornaments - 3 tickets
- Tree-Mendous Ornaments - 3 tickets
- Wooden Wonders - 2 tickets
Accepts Kids' Kash, Credit Cards and Cash
- Carousel - 2 tickets (3 and under free)
- Children's Ride - 3 tickets
- Furry Friend Urgent Care - $5
- Visit with Santa
Accepts Cash & Credit Cards:
- Santa Photos (photo $14 & USB $22)
Come see Santa while he is visiting the Fantasy of Trees and have your picture taken to enjoy the memory for years to come. This is just one of the many things for kids to enjoy at Fantasy of Trees.
- Commemorative Pictures (photo $14 & USB $22)
- Gingerbread Village
Volunteers | Fantasy of Trees
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to work at Fantasy of Trees, benefiting East Tennessee Children's Hospital!
|Volunteer Registration||Volunteer Log-In|
To provide a safe and quality experience for our volunteers and guests, and to adhere to certain insurance/liability policies governing the hospital, the following points must be followed in regard to age regulations for Fantasy of Trees volunteers:
- All volunteers must be pre-registered through the Fantasy of Trees website.
- Fantasy of Trees is family-centered. Volunteers must enjoy being around children and be willing to work with visitors with a positive attitude.
- Each shift is approximately four hours. Volunteers must cover their assigned area throughout their entire shift.
- Shift volunteers must be 13 years or older to volunteer.
- Children under 18 must have their volunteer sheet signed by their parent or guardian.
- Children ages 9-12 years may volunteer ONLY if accompanied by a parent or other adult.
- Children under 9 years of age are NOT allowed as shift volunteers with or without adult supervision.
- All volunteers (shift workers, committee members and chairs) are to abide by the age limits for volunteers, and this includes their own children (i.e., do not bring children under 9 with you to work). Arrangements must be made for the babysitting of ALL children under the age of 9 years during show hours.
- Note: Children 9 and younger should not be present at set-up or tear-down due to numerous safety hazards, heavy equipment, etc.
Volunteers will receive an email at the time of registration and will receive an email containing a PIN number for easier check-in when volunteering.
List of Fantasy of Trees Volunteer Areas
- Children’s Ride/Carousel: Take tickets, help with the queue line, help children on and off ride
- Christmas Critters: Help children decorate a stuffed horse or unicorn with markers
- Decorate-A-Cookie: Help children put icing and sprinkles on their cookies
- Designer Early Pick-Up: Retrieve small designer items from the display for customer pick-up
- Designer Sales Office: Help customers with the purchase of designer trees
- Frosty’s Warehouse: Retail Shop - restock merchandise and help with customers
- Gingerbread Village: Keep displays neat, help customers with sales, wrap small houses for customers
- Glacier Globe Ornaments: Help children decorate an ornament
- Home Depot Craft: Help children decorate a wooden Santa or Snowman
- Itsy Bitsy Trees: Help children decorate their trees
- Jingle Bell Ornament: Help children decorate their bells
- Lobby Welcome: Welcome guests as they arrive and give directions
- Merchandise Demonstrations: Demonstrate toys inside retail shop
- Merry Mercantile: Retail shop –restock merchandise and help with customers
- Personalized Ornaments: Help personalize ornaments, wrap ornaments after sale and restock merchandise
- Sand Art: Help children with their sand projects of layering colored sand into an acrylic shape
- Secret Santa: Personal shopper for children
If you would like to be a ticket seller, please call (865) 541-8451 for more information.
Wish List and In-Kind Donations
Here are a few of the things needed at the Fantasy of Trees. If you or your company would like to donate any of these items or would like more information about making an in-kind donation, please call the Children's Hospital Development Department at (865) 541-8385 or send an email to [email protected]
- Permanent ink markers - all colors, all sizes
- Ballpoint pens
- Copy paper (8 1/2 x 11; white or any color)
- Post-It note pads
Warehouse and Construction Supplies:
- Bubble wrap
- Packing tape and tape guns
- Flat carts
- Box cutters
- Work gloves
- Assorted hand tools (hammers, pliers, etc.)
- Shrink wrap
- Popsicle sticks
- Multi-plug strips
- Garbage bags (opaque, extra large size)
- Batteries - all sizes
- Paper towels
- Deli-type plastic gloves
- Christmas lights - new strings of 100 mini-lights (clear or multicolored)
- Bottled water and commercially wrapped individual snacks for volunteers
- Gift cards from hardware stores, grocery stores, office supply stores and cloth shops to be used to purchase supplies for various areas at the show
- Strolling characters -- costumed "critters," mascots, clowns and mimes to visit with guests on the show floor
· or Snowman
Million Years Stone Park in Pattaya
Author: Svetlana Kusha (kusha69).
Do you think you know what stones are and why they are needed? Your ideas about stones may change...
In the last part of the story - about a crocodile farm, now - about a park of bizarre stones and unusual trees.
The official name of the park is The Million years stone park and Pattaya crocodile farm.
Does it look like Gena the crocodile with his wife and son?
Huge garden in oriental style. A variety of stones on beautiful lawns, winding paths and fountains.
See the dragon in the biggest stone?
Incredibly ancient petrified trees and live bonsai trees. All together it fascinates and amazes every imagination.
Million year old rock garden
Let me remind you that I was very lucky this time: I walked alone, without a group or guides. There is plenty of time. You can see every corner of the Park.
It seemed to me that the stones were brought from different parts of the world. They are all so different.
Naturally, not believing her eyes, she went up and tried to pick the log with her fingernail. Really stone!
Some of the stone logs are turned into bizarre shapes.
Small log stones included in compositions or placed as landscape elements.
This boulder has a very interesting structure. Reminds me of a piece of cheese.
Cheese stone or stone cheese?
Flowers! Well, how not to give a special place to flowers?
They save the palm from their last strength - they prolong the life of the green beauty.
Bonsai are not just flowers, but masterpieces created by skilled craftsmen.
You can't take your eyes off the compositions of stones and plants.
The trees themselves, so beautiful and bizarre, are planted throughout the park.
I came closer to see how the tree is made, how it holds up, and how such forms are created.
The tree is formed with a wire, twisted, twisted.
These pebbles... no, blocks! - dug out from somewhere in the caves.
The stones are huge. The heaviest stone weighs 75 tons! How much work did it cost!
And just in the middle of the sidewalk.
These pebbles are processed, unusually beautiful.
Do you also see two strange creatures embracing?
The beauty of nature and the riot of fantasy
Stonecutters have a fabulous fantasy. To see this form in the stone.
Or the Golden Snake from Bazhov's fairy tale?
Or a dragon?
And this is just a monumental cobblestone, it has some kind of strict purpose.
Many stones resemble something. Animals, birds, phantasmagoria. When you walk through the Park of Million Years Stones, fantasy is in full swing.
Or a seahorse?
Serpent Gorynych with three heads.
To whom - flamingos, and to whom - just Baba Yaga.
And this stone looks like a French bulldog.
Or is it a sheep's head?
Toucan is such a bird.
Maybe it's a flamingo?
And this is a couple of toucans.
Or a pair of flamingos?
My favorite shark is the hammerhead, aka kusha.
Stones, stones - eyes run wide, fantasy is played out, each stone begins to invent an image ...
Maybe they are wrestlers? Or mother and child?
Stone flower of Danila, the master of Thai, and maybe not Thai.
Or is it a cockerel?
Girl with a bucket.
Or a hero?
Or is the dragon sitting?
And suddenly, unexpectedly, a sculpture of completely natural dolphins.
Elephant saddled by Arabs.
The boat, oddly enough, is not made of stone.
And also fountains. This sculpture is like an illustration by Irakli Toidze for Shota Rustaveli's poem "The Knight in the Panther's Skin".
You can walk along the stone path.
Admire and photograph.
Fountain on the other side.
At the same time, there is a beautiful waterfall in the back of the fountain, which is not visible from below.
And just pebbles.
Going down the other side, I find a cart. Either an element of landscape design, or the transport that brought the stones here.
The park benches are also made of stone.
The park is unforgettable!
You fall in love with him.
By the way, the Park of Million Years Stones is often offered as a bonus to all previously purchased excursions and tours - for free. I got it for 50% off. I doubted a little, because I remember the Soviet times, when what was not in use went into the load and it had to be sold. Do not doubt! This park would be worth visiting even for double the price! He's great!
Look for a brief history of the park, how to find it, how much it costs to visit, opening hours, tips and other subtleties in the first part of the story about the Pattaya crocodile farm.
Did you like Million Years Stone Park?
P.S. Svetlana (Kusha69) admired and admired ancient stones and fancy trees. Read the story about other Thai impressions of the author here. In addition to traveling, Svetlana is passionate about off-road vehicles and mud rallying.
All materials of the website "Roads of the World" are copyrighted. A big request is not to take articles and photos without the permission of the author and the site administration.
© Svetlana Kusha69, Roads of the World website, 2015. Copying text and photos is prohibited. All rights reserved.
Journey to the River Kwai
Tiger Cave Temple Wat Tham Sua
Thailand or Thailand?
Everything about Koh Samui in Thailand
Myanmar. Land of Golden Pagodas
Kandawgyi National Botanical Garden
Kandawgyi Botanical Garden Orchids
Thank you for sharing this post on social media! It helps the site grow!
Show Phuket Fantasy - amusement park, photos, videos, descriptions, reviews
If Paris has Moulin Rouge, then Barcelona has Port Aventura, and Phuket is famous for its Fantasy show. The creators of the popular animal park near Bangkok Safari World, the company of Fan Groups did their best, embodying a unique cultural and entertainment complex in Phuket, which is recognized as the best evening entertainment for the whole family. The name of the Phuket Fantasea show is a combination of two words - "fantasy" and "sea" - and means "fantasy sea".
Where is the Fantasia show located?
Just 10 kilometers from the party-like Patong Beach and the famous Bangla Road, on Kamala Beach, on an area of 57 hectares, Phuket Fantasia Park is located with entertainment for children and adults, which has been delighting guests of the island for more than 11 years. Here everything will be done in order to make the atmosphere of the holiday a reality. The park includes a state-of-the-art indoor theatre, a comfortable air-conditioned ballroom and over five acres of entertainment and shopping.
Right in front of the entrance you will be met by colorful carp in the pond, which you can feed with special fish balls. As soon as you step into the territory of Fantasy Park, you will be surrounded by attention and care. At the slightest difficulty, the park staff will be happy to help you, you just need to stick a sticker from the ticket, where your places in the restaurant and at the show are written. By the way, about the restaurant and the show. They are located in the golden and stone palaces, respectively, at the end of Fantasy Street. Before having dinner and enjoying the show, there is a lot to see in the park itself.
What can you see in the park?
Fantasy Street is made in a style based on Thai mythology, legends and folklore. Here you will see craft workshops where paintings are carved from buffalo skin, glass figurines are blown, orchids are created from soap and elephants are created from wood. A variety of shops will please you with Thai silk, leather goods, jewelry made of precious stones, unusual souvenirs and gifts from Fantasy Park. Don't miss the adventure in the jungle, where you can see a terrarium with reptiles, albino animals and white tigers.
Entertainment for children and adults
In the Similan entertainment center, shooting balls or catching the right frog will win a prize. And in Hanuman's lair, many surprises have been prepared for you, and the monkey king himself promises a lot of pleasure and joy for everyone. The charming Carnival Village will appeal to the youngest guests of the park, they can ride the carousels while their parents watch the colorful parade and performance of artists. Those who wish will be happy to take professional photographs in Thai costumes.
Fantasia Park Dinner
For those who bought a ticket only from the show and want to eat, Thai and European restaurants, fast food, ice cream, snacks, corn and drinks are offered. Elephants walk on the square between the golden and stone palaces, where you can ride, take pictures and feed them. And in the pond at the entrance to the Golden Kinnari restaurant, giant catfish, brought from the Mekong River, swim.
If you have purchased a ticket with dinner included, then immediately upon arrival you can go to the Golden Kinnari restaurant, open from 18. 00. Named after the amazing creature kinnari - the bird girl - the restaurant is the largest in Asia and can accommodate 4,000 people. The carpet on the floor was created especially for this restaurant, and it depicts a magical pool where beautiful kinnari bathe. The walls are hand painted with murals depicting Thai folklore.
The restaurant offers Thai and international cuisine, mainly meat dishes and a couple of fish dishes. The menu changes once a year depending on the season. Drinking water, tea and coffee are offered to guests free of charge, other drinks for an additional fee. The restaurant has a separate room with seafood, its cost is higher than a standard dinner.
Stone Palace Show
After dinner and a walk through the Fantasia Park, go to the stone palace, which was built based on the ancient state of Sukhothai, where a colorful show awaits you at 21.00. The storyline about Prince Kamala is based on the ancient Thai epic Ramakiyan and is shown in English and Thai, but don't worry there isn't much dialogue in the show, mostly the music conveys emotion and action.
The production tells not only about the Prince, the plot is quite free, Thai national dances of kinnari, magical illusions with a disappearing elephant, acrobatic performance of magical apsaras, pyrotechnic tricks during battle scenes, funny tricks from the Siamese twins Chang and Eng and much more are intertwined here . Where else will you see more than 30 elephants on stage at the same time? Or real buffaloes? Those who have already watched the Fantasy show remember the chickens running straight behind the stage. Moreover, this performance can not be called a circus. It is more like a Las Vegas production, and it was by their standards that the show was staged.
The performance hall is quite large and can seat up to 3,000 people. In the center of the hall, closer to the stage, there are rows for golden seats that can be booked in advance. Take something long-sleeved with you to the show (especially for kids), air conditioners work properly. The performance lasts 80 minutes, if you like it, you can purchase a licensed DVD with a menu in Russian. I am often asked the question: at what age can you watch the Fantasia show? I recommend from 5 years and up. During the performance there will be a lot of loud sounds, even a cannon is firing, the kids can get scared.
Phuket Fantasia Park Rules
- In the park and in the Kinari Palace, you can take pictures and film with a video camera, before entering the theater, you must hand over all the equipment to the lockers.
- Bringing your own drinks and food into the park is prohibited.
- Guests with drinks and food are not allowed in the theater.
- Drinks and food are not allowed to be taken out of the Golden Kinari restaurant.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the park, in open areas and in air-conditioned rooms, except for a special smoking area in front of the entrance to the Golden Kinari restaurant.
- All guests entering the park are subject to a security check for weapons and other suspicious items to be left in a safe deposit box.