How to move trees in clash of clans
Obstacles | Clash of Clans Wiki
|Mushroom||Bush||Trunk (1)||Trunk (2)||Trunk (Fallen)||Tree (Small)|
|Tree (Medium)||Tree (Large)||Stone |
|Stone (Pillar)||Stone (Large)||Tombstone||Dark Tombstone||Gem Box|
Halloween Decorated Obstacles
|Halloween Mushroom (2012)||Halloween Mushroom (2013-Present)||Halloween Bush||Halloween Trunk (1)||Halloween Trunk (2)|
|Halloween Trunk (Fallen)||Halloween Tree (Medium)||Halloween Tree (Large)||Halloween Headstone (2014)||Halloween Cauldron (2015)|
|Scary Pumpkin (2016)||Halloween Obstacle (2017)||Witch's Hat (2018)||Spooky Tree (2019)||Vacant Tomb (2020)||"Friendly" Flower (2021)|
Winter Decorated Obstacles
|Winter Mushroom||Winter Bush||Winter Trunk (1)||Winter Trunk (2)||Winter Trunk (Fallen)||Winter Tree (Small)|
|Winter Tree |
|Winter Tree |
|Winter Tree |
|Clashmas Tree |
|Clashmas Tree (2014)||Clashmas Tree (2015)||Clashmas Tree (2016)||Clashmas Tree (2017)||Clashmas Tree (2018)||Clashmas Tree (2019)||Clashmas Tree (2020)||Clashmas Tree (2021)|
Builder Base Obstacles
|Tall Grass (1)||Tall Grass (2)||Tree Stump||Big Tree||Grove|
|Stone (Small 1)||Stone (Small 2)||Stone (Pillar)||Old Barbarian Statue|
Other Special Event Obstacles
|5th Anniversary Cake (2017)||Fireworks Stash |
|Fortune Tree |
|6th Anniversary Cake (2018)||Spike-y Cactus||Glowy Lantern|
|7th Birthday Surprise (2019)||Glowy Lantern |
|8th Anniversary Cake (2020)||Lucky Shrub |
|9th Anniversary Cake (2021)||10th Anniversary Cake (2022)|
- Obstacles are structures that obstruct the placement of a village's Buildings.
- While a player can still build villages without being hindered by obstacles (by building around them or choosing a relatively clear location), it is significantly harder to do so at higher levels. To free up space for buildings to be placed, the player must either remove the obstacles with a Builder or relocate it elsewhere with a Shovel of Obstacles.
- Each obstacle that is removed can contain anywhere from 0 to 6 Gems.
- There are three cycles governing the number of Gems you receive by removing obstacles in your Home Village and Builder Base. All three cycles are identical to each other, occur concurrently, and are independent of each other, meaning that clearing an obstacle advances only one of the below cycles and has no effect on the position of the other two cycles. The spawned obstacle cycle repeats as follows: 6, 0, 4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 0, 0, 5, 1, 0, 3, 4, 0, 0, 5, 0, 1, 0. Original obstacles have no 4, 5 or 6 gem rewards according to Darian. The cycle appears to be 3,0,1,2,0,1,1,0,0,3,1,0,2,2,0,0,3,0,1,0 for initial obstacles.
- The first cycle governs the number of Gems you receive from an obstacle in your Home Village. It advances when you remove an obstacle in the Home Village.
- The second cycle governs the number of Gems you receive from the original obstacles in the Builder Base (i.e. the obstacles that are spawned when you first enter the Builder Base). It advances when you remove such an obstacle in the Builder Base.
- The third cycle governs the number of Gems you receive from spawned obstacles in the Builder Base (i.e. obstacles that spawned sometime after you enter the Builder Base). It advances when you remove such an obstacle in the Builder Base. According to Darian three of the original Builder Base obstacles are considered spawned. The three Builder Base Obstacles that count as spawned are all stone obstacles and the information was made public by Darian.
- On average, each obstacle cleared has 2 Gems. This pattern does not include the 25 Gems held from the Gem Box, or the holiday-themed Obstacles like the various Halloween Obstacles (2014-2016) which have Elixir; the Clashmas Trees (2012-2016) have Gold instead.
- The most gems you can get from an average obstacle is 6.
- Vegetation respawns at a rate of one item per eight hours, except if all the spaces in your village are totally filled. Furthermore, an obstacle will only spawn if there is a 1-tile buffer zone between the spaces in which it will spawn and another building or obstacle.
- Rocks do not respawn once they are removed.
- You can't place buildings on obstacles (unless it is Tall Grass).
- Since vegetation respawns and removing one may have Gems, removing vegetation regularly can be an unlimited (although sometimes slow) source of Gems.
- If you accidentally set a Builder to remove an obstacle, you can cancel it if the button is tapped before the Builder is finished.
- Canceling the removal of an obstacle will refund you 100% of the resources spent, compared to the 50% refund on all other upgrades.
- Your village can have a maximum of 45 obstacles at one time - if this limit is reached or exceeded, regular obstacles will no longer spawn until obstacles are removed. Gem Boxes and holiday-themed obstacles ignore this limit when spawning and can spawn even if more than 45 obstacles are present on the village.
- There is an achievement called "Nice and Tidy" which gives players Experience and Gems for removing 10/50/500 obstacles.
- Troops can be spawned beside and/or on top of obstacles that are not 3x3 in size.
- After the Halloween 2014 update, the required time to remove all obstacles except Mushrooms was reduced.
- When the game respawns an obstacle, the respawn weight represents the chance of that particular item being the one that appears.
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Experience Gained||Removal Cost||Respawn Weight|
- Once rocks are removed, they do not respawn.
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Experience Gained||Removal Cost|
|Stone (Small 1)||2x2||10s||3||500|
|Stone (Small 2)||2x2||10s||3||500|
|Stone (Small 3)||2x2||10s||3||500|
|Stone (Small 4)||2x2||10s||3||500|
- Tombstones spawn whenever a troop dies.
- Elixir troops and Ice Golems spawn Tombstones and Dark Elixir troops spawn Dark Tombstones.
- Tombstones do not spawn if a troop dies on a building or trap, even if it's destroyed or unarmed, as they would not have any place to spawn on the defending player's base due to the spot being taken by something.
- Tombstones can spawn in both the Home Village and the Builder Base.
- A normal Tombstone is occasionally visible on Loot Carts.
- When first entering the Builder Base, several tombstones are present on the base and can be removed after completing the tutorial. They yield 20 Builder Elixir each and do not need Builder Hall 3 or the Master Builder to be removed. Tombstones generated during Versus Battles will despawn when the battle ends.
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Removal Benefit||Event at which appears|
|Tombstone||1x1||Instant||20||Attacking or defending Elixir troop or Ice Golem is killed.|
|Dark Tombstone||1x1||Instant||1||Attacking or defending Dark Elixir troop is killed.|
- The Gem Box is a mysterious box containing 25 gems.
- When the Gem Box was added it was quickly deleted due to a few glitches relating to how many Gems it gives. The Gem Box was added back into the game on April 9, 2014, the update that added Clan Wars.
- You can only have 1 Gem Box at any time. Clearing the Gem Box costs 1,000 Elixir. It takes 30 seconds to clear one, and the removal of one will yield 25 gems. The gem box is rare, but in the April 2014 update, their spawn rate was increased.
Builder Base Obstacles
- You must have a Builder Hall level 3 in order to remove obstacles in the Builder Base.
- Obstacles in the Builder Base respawn in a similar fashion to Obstacles in the Home Village. While trees and other types of vegetation will respawn over time if the obstacle limit isn't reached, rocks and stones will not respawn.
- Many obstacles are in both the Home Village and Builder Base.
- The Tall Grass is the only Builder Base Obstacle that doesn't require a free Master Builder to remove, and will never yield Gems. You can either remove it with 50 or for free by placing a building on it, and the removal will be instantaneous. The latter method can be done without a Builder Hall level 3.
- Removing the Tall Grass with 50 counts towards the Nice and Tidy Achievement and the Gardening Exercise Clan Quest, but placing a building on it for free won't count.
- In Village Edit Mode, Tall Grass can be removed using Elixir, but cannot be removed by placing buildings on top of it.
- The Old Barbarian Statue will spawn Tall Grasses by its side. The same goes for the Ancient Barbarian Statue decoration. If neither of these is present, any remaining Tall Grass can still spawn beside nearby Tall Grass, but if all the Tall Grass are cleared too, then Tall Grass will not respawn until the Ancient Barbarian Statue is bought.
|Type||Size||Removal Cost||Removal Time||Experience Gained||Respawn Weight|
|Tall Grass (1)||1x1||50 *||Instant||N/A||3%**|
|Tall Grass (2)||1x1||50 *||Instant||N/A||3%**|
|Type||Size||Removal Cost||Removal Time||Experience Gained|
|Stone (Small 1)||2x2||500||10s||3|
|Stone (Small 2)||2x2||500||10s||3|
|Stone (Small 3)||2x2||500||10s||3|
|Stone (Small 4)||2x2||500||10s||3|
|Stone (Small Pillar)||2x2||500||10s||3|
|Old Barbarian Statue||3x3||200,000||1m||7|
*Can be removed for free by placing a building on top of it; see above for more details.
**Tall Grass only respawns if at least one of the following is present: other neighboring Tall Grass, the Old Barbarian Statue obstacle, or the Ancient Barbarian Statue decoration.
The 10th Anniversary Cake when tapped
- The 10th Anniversary Cake plays a unique sound when tapped and a Barbarian pops out of the top tier.
|Type||Size||Removal Cost||Removal Time||Experience Gained||Removal Reward||Respawn Weight|
|Clashmas Tree (2012)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||50,000||2%|
|Clashmas Tree (2013~2017,2019,2021)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Halloween Headstone (2014)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Halloween Cauldron (2015)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Scary Pumpkin (2016)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|5th Anniversary Cake (2017)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Halloween Obstacle (2017)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Fireworks Stash (CNY 2018)||2x2||500||5s||2||25,000||N/A|
|Tree (CNY 2018)||2x2||1,000||5s||2||75,000||N/A|
|6th Anniversary Cake (2018)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Witch's Hat (Halloween 2018)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||N/A|
|Glowy Lantern (CNY 2019)||2x2||1,000||5s||2||75,000||N/A|
|7th Birthday Surprise (2019)||2x2||7,777||30s||5||77,777||N/A|
|Glowy Lantern (CNY 2020)||2x2||7,777||30s||5||77,777||N/A|
|8th Anniversary Cake (2020)||2x2||8,888||30s||5||88,888||N/A|
|Vacant Tomb (2020)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||N/A|
|Lucky Shrub (CNY 2021)||2x2||7,777||30s||5||77,777||N/A|
|9th Anniversary Cake (2021)||2x2||9,999||30s||5||99,999||N/A|
|"Friendly" Flower (Halloween 2021)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||N/A|
|Clashmas Tree (2021)||2x2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||N/A|
|10th Anniversary Cake (2022)||2x2||10,000||30s||5||101,010||N/A|
- The rainbow effect on the Gem Box is a reference to the saying "There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. " However, in this case, the pot of gold is a pot of gems.
- The Gem Box may have squashed a patch of mushrooms when falling out of the sky. Mushrooms are visible underneath it.
- If no gems are purchased, earned through achievements or spent on various purposes, 1623 obstacles (not including gem boxes) are needed to clear to buy the 3rd, 4th and 5th Builder Huts which cost 3500 gems in total, which roughly translates to 528 days (counting from the first obstacle removed and assuming that the village always contain less than 45 obstacles, in order for new obstacles to spawn).
- In very early versions of the game, an odd looking stone was able to appear in a newly created village. It became unobtainable soon after the game's release, and only a few players are known to still have it. A few examples of players who still have this stone: (#Y98CJG, #PULPLU, #LLJUOO, #C2VY8G, #UPYJ, #8J88U, #V9CC8).
- This stone made a new appearance in the 23rd October 2018 update, in the new Single Player Campaign maps "High Pressure" and "Burning Sensation. "
- It also appears in the first battle in the Builder Base, against Master Jimmy.
- You can also see it in the playground for testing Super Troops if you are Town Hall 11 or above.
- Aside from the Gem Box, the Spike-y Cactus and Glowy Lantern are the only obstacles that give a different resource than used to remove it.
- The Glowy Lantern is currently the only special event obstacle to spawn in the Builder Base.
- For a 2015 April fools prank Supercell said that Gem Boxes would be affected by Lightning Spell as well as other pranks.
- On 13 December 2019, Clash of Clans Community Manager Darian made this Reddit post with a graph, seen on the right, with data on the number of players who had an Clashmas Tree from each year.
- The Gem Box was temporarily removed from the game in the January 29 2014 maintenance break, however, it reappeared again in the April 2014 update, after its bugs were fixed.
|Tapping this icon removes this obstacle using Gold, if you have enough Gold and a free Builder. This icon only appears if the obstacle is in the Home Village and requires Gold to remove.|
|Tapping this icon removes this obstacle using Elixir, if you have enough Elixir and a free Builder. This icon only appears if the obstacle is in the Home Village and requires Elixir to remove.|
|Tapping this icon removes this obstacle using Gold, if you have enough Gold and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. This icon only appears if the obstacle is in the Builder Base and requires Gold to remove.|
|Tapping this icon removes this obstacle using Elixir, if you have enough Elixir and a free Master Builder or O.T.T.O. This icon only appears if the obstacle is in the Builder Base and requires Elixir to remove.|
|Tapping this icon, which is displayed while the selected obstacle is being removed, cancels the removal of this obstacle and refunds the full cost.|
|Tapping this icon moves this Obstacle to another place, at the cost of one Shovel of Obstacles. This icon is only shown if you have at least one Shovel of Obstacles.|
|Home Village Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Spell Tower • Monolith • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (Th23 • Th24 • Th25) • Wall|
Traps: Bomb • Spring Trap • Air Bomb • Giant Bomb • Seeking Air Mine • Skeleton Trap • Tornado Trap
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar • Pet House|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Airship • Forge • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut|
|Builder Base Buildings|
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Double Cannon • Archer Tower • Hidden Tesla • Firecrackers • Crusher • Guard Post • Air Bombs • Multi Mortar • Roaster • Giant Cannon • Mega Tesla • Lava Launcher • Walls |
Traps: Push Trap • Spring Trap • Mine • Mega Mine
|Resource Buildings||Builder Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Gem Mine • O. T.T.O Hut|
|Army Buildings||Builder Barracks • Army Camp • Star Laboratory • Battle Machine Altar|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Decorations • Obstacles • Clock Tower|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
Obstacles in Clash of Clans (2022) Limit, Spawn Time & Best Tip for Gems
by Natalia Temple
Obstacles refer to the trees, shrubs, and other misc. removable objects in COC. Obstacles are an integral part of the clash of clans game. You will see them right when starting your journey in the game. New clashers often have many questions regarding obstacles in coc. Here we are answering all the queries.
- How often do obstacles appear in the clash of clans?
- Should I remove obstacles in the clash of clans?
- Do obstacles grow back clash of clans?
- What is the highest number of obstacles COC?
- Is there an obstacle limit in the clash of clans?
- Clash of Clans Obstacles Hack
- Clash of Clans Obstacles Spawn Time
- Clash of Clans Obstacles in Order
- Clash of Clans Obstacles not Spawning
- Clash of Clans Halloween and Christmas Trees in order
How often do obstacles appear in the clash of clans?
The first and foremost question is on how often do obstacles appear. It depends on how often you clear them. If you keep your base clean and tidy then a tree or a shrub will often grow back within eight hours.
Clash of Clans also defines tombstones as obstacles. This refers to the tombstones of attacking troops on your base. You can collect them and get an elixir or a dark elixir. Such kind obstacles appear whenever your base revives from an attack.
Should I remove obstacles in the clash of clans?
Yes, You Should. Removing obstacles can not only keep your base neat and clean but also rewards you with gems. According to a YouTuber, you will find 6, 0, 4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 0, 0, 5, 1, 0, 3, 4, 0, 0, 5, 0, 1, 0 gems in the same pattern when you start removing obstacles.
On average you will get 2 gems per obstacle removal. This gives you an unlimited source of gems. Together with gem mine from the builder base, you can slowly reach the target of 2000 gems for the fifth builder.
Also Read – Town Hall 6 Troll Base Designs
Do obstacles grow back clash of clans?
Obstacles will keep on growing back as long as you are active in the game. Many people do not clear their gem boxes or trees and shrubs in fear that they won’t grow back.
Only rare obstacles like COC anniversary cake and Christmas trees as well as Halloween shrubs do not grow back after the event is over.
You get a different set of these special edition obstacles in the next year.
What is the highest number of obstacles COC?
According to Clashofclan’s official website, you can have a maximum of 45 obstacles on your base.
Is there an obstacle limit in the clash of clans?
Yes. Since you can only have 45 maximum number of obstacles on your base therefore you will not get any special edition obstacle if your base does not have enough space for it.
Interestingly Clash of clans changed this limit in the 2017 update. It stated that during special events, obstacles go grow far beyond the 45 limits. The only condition is that player should be active during this period.
Clash of Clans Obstacles Hack
People often speculate that they can get thousands of gems if they can somehow make the obstacles reappear in minutes or if their base can hold as many obstacles as they want.
This often leads them to search for clash of clans obstacles hack. If you are doing the same then let me stop you right there.
Let me clear your head that there is no Obstacles hack. You can play with a private server and do anything in the modded clash of clans game. But if you are connected to the real COC server then in no way you can hack the game to improve obstacles spawn rate or holding capacity.
All those sites that claim to provide COC hacks will nothing but push you into online surveys where you will be required to share your data. You will spend hours filling those mindless surveys and in the end, you will get nothing.
My suggestion would be to regularly clean obstacles so that you slowly increase your gem storage.
Clash of Clans Obstacles Spawn Time
As Mentioned above the COC obstacles spawn rate is 8 hours. However, many Redditors have claimed that the spawn rate increases to as high as 2 hours per obstacle during special events. This includes the COC anniversary, Halloween, and Christmas.
Clash of Clans Obstacles in Order
Obstacles are classified in Trees, Shrubs, Grass, mushrooms, and Rocks. Every obstacle will grow back except the stones. This is the reason why many players do not like removing rocks from their bases.
The achievement board also provides experience points and gems for removing 50/100/500 obstacles. This falls under the nice and tidy achievement.
Here is the list of all the obstacles that you will find on the home village –
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Experience Gained Experience”>||Removal Cost||Respawn Weight|
|Stone (Small 1)||2×2||10s||3||500|
|Stone (Small 2)||2×2||10s||3||500|
|Stone (Small 3)||2×2||10s||3||500|
|Stone (Small 4)||2×2||10s||3||500|
Obstacles Found on Builder Base
|ype||Size||Removal Cost||Removal Time||Experience Gained Experience”>||Respawn Weight|
|Tall Grass (1)||1×1||50 *||Instant||N/A||3%**|
|Tall Grass (2)||1×1||50 *||Instant||N/A||3%**|
|Stone (Small 1)||2×2||500||10s||3|
|Stone (Small 2)||2×2||500||10s||3|
|Stone (Small 3)||2×2||500||10s||3|
|Stone (Small 4)||2×2||500||10s||3|
|Stone (Small Pillar)||2×2||500||10s||3|
|Old Barbarian Statue||3×3||200,000||1m||7|
Clash of Clans Obstacles not Spawning
There have been glitches that stop obstacles from appearing on base. This usually happens with dead bases or games that are not updated to the latest version.
If you feel the same then update your game and your obstacles spawn rate will be back to normal.
Clash of Clans Halloween and Christmas Trees in order
Halloween and Christmas are widely celebrated by the Clash of Clans team. You will often see special edition obstacles and trees spawning during the event. Here is the list of all special obstacles that spawned over the years –
|Type||Size||Removal Cost||Removal Time||Experience Gained Experience”>||Removal Reward||Respawn Weight|
|X-Mas Tree (2012)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||50,000||2%|
|X-Mas Tree (2013~2017,2019,2021)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Halloween Headstone (2014)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Halloween Cauldron (2015)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Scary Pumpkin (2016)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|5th Anniversary Cake (2017)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Halloween Obstacle (2017)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Fireworks Stash (CNY 2018)||2×2||500||5s||2||25,000||N/A|
|Tree (CNY 2018)||2×2||1,000||5s||2||75,000||N/A|
|6th Anniversary Cake (2018)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||2%|
|Witch’s Hat (Halloween 2018)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||N/A|
|Glowy Lantern (CNY 2019)||2×2||1,000||5s||2||75,000||N/A|
|7th Birthday Surprise (2019)||2×2||7,777||30s||5||77,777||N/A|
|Glowy Lantern (CNY 2020)||2×2||7,777||30s||5||77,777||N/A|
|8th Anniversary Cake (2020)||2×2||8,888||30s||5||88,888||N/A|
|Vacant Tomb (2020)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||N/A|
|Lucky Shrub (CNY 2021)||2×2||7,777||30s||5||77,777||N/A|
|9th Anniversary Cake (2021)||2×2||9,999||30s||5||99,999||N/A|
|“Friendly” Flower (Halloween 2021)||2×2||25,000||30s||5||75,000||N/A|
Builder in Clash of Clans, description, characteristics
“No Builders anywhere! You can hire more builders to build multiple projects at the same time, or speed them up with crystals. ”
- Builders are simple workers who live in their own huts. They build, improve buildings, structures and heroes. They can also remove obstacles: trees, stones, bushes, and so on.
- One Builder can only work on one building.
- Clicking on the Builder icon at the top of the screen shows what tasks your Builders are currently doing.
- There is only one builder in the Builder Village, no more can be bought. This builder is the Master Builder.
- Chief Builder is the equivalent of the Builders in the main village.
- Wears a yellow-brown pilot's helmet similar to that of a Wall Breaker.
- Wears brown pants, a dark orange tank top, shoes, and a belt.
- Constantly smiles widely.
- He has blue eyes.
- Walks with a big hammer
- In the old design, it had a gold tooth.
- Villagers and Builders flee to the Town Hall when someone attacks the village.
- You will start the game with one Builder, but will be forced to buy another one during the tutorial. New Builders can be bought using crystals.
- You can have a maximum of 5 Builders.
- When the Builder is inactive, he sleeps. In this case, a small zzz appears above his hut, and you can give the free Builder a new task. Also, if you move and hold the builder's hut while he is sleeping, you can see the Builder lying on the ground, with a hammer on his stomach.
- The builder walks with his hammer in his right hand, but builds with his hammer in his left hand.
- Normally, the Builder moves at the speed of a barbarian, but when he is on a mission or hiding from enemies in the town hall, he can run at the speed of a goblin.
- Upon completion of his task, the Builder does not always return to the same hut from which he left earlier.
- During upgrades, regardless of the type of building, the Builder moves to the left, right and bottom corner of the building and simply hits with a hammer.
- When building, it makes 88 beats per minute.
- You can also play with the builder: you need to take a hut and move it to a filled place (shown in red cells, where some building already stands), then turn on the change village mode and click the Save button. We watch how the builder sleeps on the street!
|1st||Free||The game starts with him|
|2nd||250||Must be purchased to continue playing and complete tutorial|
|3rd||500||Available upon request|
|4th||1000||Available upon request|
|5th||2500||Available upon request|
| Troops in Clash of Clans |
(Native Village Troops)
|Troops Barracks||Barbarian • Archer • Giant • Goblin • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Sorcerer • Healer • The Dragon • P. E.K.K.A • Dragon • Shakhtar • Electrodragon • Yeti|
|Dark Barrack Troops||Minion • Boar Rider • Valkyrie • Golem (Golemchik) • Witch (Skeleton) • Hell Hound (Hell Pup) • Bouncer • Ice Golem|
|Siege machines||Wall Breaker • Combat Airship • stone thrower|
|Heroes||Barbarian King • Archer Queen • The keeper • Siege Barracks|
|Spells||Thunder spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Freezing Spell • Clone Spell|
|Dark spells||Poison spell • Earthquake Spell • Haste Spell • Skeleton Spell • Bat Spell|
|Simple characters||Builder • A citizen • Chief Builder • Strongman • Salesman|
|Builder Village Troops|
|Troops||Furious Barbarian • Insidious Archer • Giant Boxer • Radioactive minion • Demoman • Dragon • Cannon wagon • Night witch • Skeleton Carrier • Super P. E.K.K.A • Fighting machine|
- 10 950
- Troops » Simple characters
Obstacles in Clash of Clans
Obstacles are plants and stones that appear randomly in your village.
Native Village Obstacles
Dry barrel (1)
Dry barrel (2)
Dry trunk (Downed)
Stone (Small 1)
Stone (Small 2)
Stone (Small 3)
Stone (Small 4)
Halloween Mushroom (2012)
Halloween mushroom (2013-present)
Halloween Dry Barrel (1)
Halloween Dry Barrel (2)
Halloween dry trunk (Downed)
Halloween Tree (Medium)
Halloween Tree (Large)
Halloween Tombstone (2014)
Halloween Cauldron (2015)
Spooky Pumpkin (2016)
Halloween Obstacle (2017)
Witch Hat (2018)
Halloween Obstacle (2019)
Winter dry trunk (1)
Winter dry trunk (2)
Winter dry trunk (Downed)
Winter Tree (Small)
Winter Tree (Medium)
Winter Tree (Large 2012)
Winter Tree (Large 2013)
Christmas tree (2012)
Christmas tree (2013)
Christmas tree (2014)
Christmas tree (2015)
Christmas tree (2016)
Christmas tree (2017)
Christmas tree (2018)
Other obstacles for special events
5th Anniversary Cake
Stock of fireworks (KNG 2018)
Money Tree (KNG 2018)
6th Anniversary Cake (2018)
Thorny Cactus (2018)
Shining Lantern (KNG 2019)
7th Birthday Surprise (2019)
Plants spawn every 8 hours.
|Type||Size||Deletion time||Gained Experience||Deletion cost||Spawn probability|
|Dry stem (fallen)||2x2||10s||3||1.000||20%|
Stones do not reappear after they have been used.
|Type||Size||Deletion time||Gained Experience||Deletion cost|
|Stone (small 1)||2x2||10s||3||500|
|Stone (small 2)||2x2||10s||3||500|
|Stone (small 3)||2x2||10s||3||500|
|Stone (small 4)||2x2||10s||3||500|
Tombstones appear in a building-free area when a warrior dies.
|Gravestone||1x1||Instant||20||An attacking or defending Common Warrior was killed|
|Dark Gravestone||1x1||Instant||1||An attacking or defending Dark Warrior was killed|
At the beginning of the game there are approximately 40 obstacles. They can be removed by having a free Builder and some GoldGold or ElixirElixir. Gold is used to destroy stones, and the elixir is used to destroy vegetation.
Similar use of resources in the Builder's Village: stones are destroyed for Builder's GoldGoldB, and plants - for Builder's ElixirElixirB. Each obstacle can contain from 0 to 6 crystals. There is a cycle that regulates the number of crystals falling out of obstacles: 6, 0, 4, 5, 1, 3, 2, 0, 0, 5, 1, 0, 3, 4, 0, 0, 5, 0, 1, 0.
Vegetation appears every 8 hours. Stones do not reappear. Regular production of vegetation will generate income in crystals, although rather slowly. The maximum can be 45 obstacles. There is an achievement called "Cleanliness and Order", which gives crystals to the player for completing 10/50/500 obstacles.
Troops can be deployed near obstacles, but they cannot be deployed directly on them. There is a so-called "unique stone" that only three players in the whole world have. This stone can be removed, but is unique due to its inaccessibility in the current version of the game.